Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.118317, 77.360435.
A beautiful town and an important Pahari cultural center of SHimla district, Theog is situated in southern Himachal Pradesh, northwestern India. The town is situated over 7,000 feet above sea level and has the population close to 7,500 people. The community is relying on services and agriculture. Theog is famous as a hometown for a few effective politicians and civil activists who were living and working in the 20th century (like Rakesh Verma and others).
Map of Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India
Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India is 31.118317, and the longitude is 77.360435. Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 7' 5.9412'' N and 77° 21' 37.5660'' E.
Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 7' 5.9412'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 21' 37.5660'' E|
Coordinates of Theog, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)