Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.353058, -4.045833.
Torrelavega is a large town in the region of Cantabria, which is in the northern part of Spain. The town is truly beautiful and it can be found about 6 miles away from the northern coastal area of the country. The town is the seat of a small county named Valle del Besaya, and it is a very interesting place to visit. There are plenty of attractions including the historic cathedral and other old buildings in the downtown area, the central boulevard Avenue of Spain, local restaurants and cafes, a few galleries and castles. The town is a center of transport and is easy to be reached. Tourists come to Torrelavega in summer in order to take part in numerous festivals, celebrations, or watch a traditional livestock fair taking place on a weekly basis.
Map of Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain
Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain is 43.353058, and the longitude is -4.045833. Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 21' 11.0088'' N and 4° 2' 44.9988'' W.
Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 21' 11.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 2' 44.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Torrelavega, Cantabria, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)