Vadhera, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.853271, 71.313034.
A small coastal village of Vadhera is located in southern part of Gujarat, about 30 miles from the town of Diu. There are no more than 40-45 families living in the village, with no more residents having jobs outside of the settlement. Farming is what local people do: fortunately, the climate allows using their fields up to three times a year.
Where is Vadhera, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Vadhera, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vadhera, Gujarat, India
Vadhera, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vadhera, Gujarat, India is 20.853271, and the longitude is 71.313034. Vadhera, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 51' 11.7756'' N and 71° 18' 46.9224'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 51' 11.7756'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 18' 46.9224'' E|
Coordinates of Vadhera, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)