Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.795609, 75.054108.
Velapur is a very small agricultural town situated in the neighborhood of Solapur in southern Maharashtra, India. It can be reached by highway 70. The town has the population close to 14,000 people, most of the families are farmer's families. Velapur is known with its farms cultivating wheat, sugarcane, onions, and some other vegetables.
Map of Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India is 17.795609, and the longitude is 75.054108. Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 47' 44.1924'' N and 75° 3' 14.7888'' E.
Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 47' 44.1924'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 3' 14.7888'' E|
Coordinates of Velapur, Solapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)