Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.015884, 77.867577.
A village of Visara in Uttar Pradesh is a part of Aligarh district. The city of Aligarh is situated about 55 miles southeast from the village, and it is the main center of business, social, and religious activities of the whole district. The village is a small agricultural settlement, with about 360 families living there.
Where is Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India
Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.015884, and the longitude is 77.867577. Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 0' 57.1824'' N and 77° 52' 3.2772'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 0' 57.1824'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 52' 3.2772'' E|
Coordinates of Visara, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)