Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.849998, -2.683333.
Vitoria-Gasteiz is a big city situated in the province of Alava, which is in northern Spain. The city is one of the largest cities in the Basque territory and is an old beautiful settlement. Vitoria-Gasteiz is traditionally a center of culture and social life, with very multi-cultural community. The number of residents of the city is currently about a quarter of million people who live in a well developed urban districts and are provided with all modern amenities and services. There are plenty of modern schools, shopping facilities, recreation and health care facilities as well. The city will be a great destination for those who like and are keen on local history, with plenty of museums and galleries, monuments and old buildings, venues for concerts, festivals, and other cultural events.
Map of Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain is 42.849998, and the longitude is -2.683333. Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 50' 59.9928'' N and 2° 40' 59.9988'' W.
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 50' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 40' 59.9988'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)