Moree, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.464411, 149.845108.
A large municipality in New South Wales, Moree is a picturesque historic place located on the banks of the Mehi River. It is a very famous cotton producing town, with many small private businesses producing textiles. Numerous artesian baths are also known for their amazing healing effects, thus the town is also considered a resort.
Where is Moree, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Moree, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Moree, NSW, Australia
Moree, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Moree, NSW, Australia is -29.464411, and the longitude is 149.845108. Moree, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 27' 51.8796'' S and 149° 50' 42.3888'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 27' 51.8796'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 50' 42.3888'' E|
Coordinates of Moree, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)