Waksai, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.765001, 73.453835.
Waksai is a village in the neighborhood of Lonavala, the state of Maharashtra. It is a very small settlement with the population close to 1,300 people. It becomes a point of interest of those tourists who come to the area to see famous Karla caves located in the neighborhood.
Where is Waksai, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Waksai, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Waksai, Maharashtra, India
Waksai, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waksai, Maharashtra, India is 18.765001, and the longitude is 73.453835. Waksai, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 45' 54.0036'' N and 73° 27' 13.8060'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 45' 54.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 27' 13.8060'' E|
Coordinates of Waksai, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)