Wembley, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.153767, -119.144623.
Wembley is a very small town in Alberta, Canada, located at the intersection of Highways 43 and 724 in the northern part of the province. The town was settled at the beginning of the 20th century. It was incorporated as a town on August 1, 1980. Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum is among the local attractions. Other points of interest in and around the town include Saskatoon Island Provincial Park, Saskatoon Mountain Park, and Lake Saskatoon.
Where is Wembley, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Wembley, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wembley, AB, Canada
Wembley, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wembley, AB, Canada is 55.153767, and the longitude is -119.144623. Wembley, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 9' 13.5612'' N and 119° 8' 40.6428'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 9' 13.5612'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 8' 40.6428'' W|
Coordinates of Wembley, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)