Acton Vale, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.650002, -72.566666.
Situated about 60 miles east of Montreal, a small city of Acton Vale is situated in the province of Quebec which is in the eastern Canada. The city is the seat for a small county and has the population of about 8 thousand people. The settlement was founded in the middle of the19th century and named after one of the neighboroods of London. Nevertheless, the community is French speaking, and for overwhelming majority of people names French as their native language. There are a few landmarks in the area which include the city's church, the city's central squares and various establishments in the downtown area. The border between Canada and the US is located only about 60 miles south of the city.
Map of Acton Vale, QC, Canada
Acton Vale, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Acton Vale, QC, Canada is 45.650002, and the longitude is -72.566666. Acton Vale, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 39' 0.0072'' N and 72° 33' 59.9976'' W.
Acton Vale, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 39' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 33' 59.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Acton Vale, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)