Yorkton, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.213890, -102.462776.
Yorkton is a small city situated in the province of Saskatchewan, in the central Canada. Established in the late 19th century, the city started developing really fast and received the status of a city in the late 1920s. There is a great deal of old buildings preserved since the old times and considered to be the main attractions of the city. Other landmarks include a few cultural and shopping centers, as well as modern facilities for sports. The total population of Yorkton include 19 thousand people, most of those are the working families engaged in services or small trade related businesses. The city can be reached by air, by railroads, and by roads as well.
Where is Yorkton, SK, Canada on Map?
Road map of Yorkton, SK, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yorkton, SK, Canada
Yorkton, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yorkton, SK, Canada is 51.213890, and the longitude is -102.462776. Yorkton, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 12' 50.0040'' N and 102° 27' 45.9936'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 12' 50.0040'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 27' 45.9936'' W|
Coordinates of Yorkton, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)