Warman, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.321945, -106.584167.
Located about 11 miles north of the large city of Saskatoon, Warman is a small community in the central part of the province of Saskatchewan which is in the central Canada. Just like most of the towns and cities nearby, Warman was established in the early 20th century, when the first railroad was being built in the area. The town used to be a small community of workers and has got the name Diamond. However, later on it was renamed after a journalist and author Cy Warman. In modern times, the city is a home to almost 11 thousand people. The people are highly educated and culturally very advanced. There are a few excellent schools in the city, as well as a few examples of old architecture.
Map of Warman, SK, Canada
Warman, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Warman, SK, Canada is 52.321945, and the longitude is -106.584167. Warman, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 19.0020'' N and 106° 35' 3.0012'' W.
Warman, SK, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 19.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 35' 3.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Warman, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)