North Battleford, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.757500, -108.286110.
North Battleford is a city in Saskatchewan, a province in the central Canada. It is situated in the central part of the province, facing the city of Battleford which is located on the other banks of the river of North Saskatchewan. The area is primarily known for its large natural preserve, Battlefords Provincial Park, situated there and attracting a large number of tourists and fans of outdoor lifestyle. Other attractions and landmarks of the city include the local museum, the Saskatchewan Western Development Museum, as well as a few cultural establishments and events taking place there year round. The total population of the city is close to 14 thousand people.
Map of North Battleford, SK, Canada
North Battleford, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Battleford, SK, Canada is 52.757500, and the longitude is -108.286110. North Battleford, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 45' 27.0000'' N and 108° 17' 9.9960'' W.
North Battleford, SK, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 45' 27.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||108° 17' 9.9960'' W|
Coordinates of North Battleford, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)