Humboldt, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.201942, -105.123055.
Humboldt is a city in the province Saskatchewan, central Canada. This city is situated in the very central part of the province and is a home to 6 thousand people. The community was established in the 19th century and was named after von Humboldt, an explorer and traveler from Germany. For the time of its being, the city has been demonstrating significant progress, from small huts that appeared there in the 18th century and modern architecture of the modern day's city. The city is an industrial spot and a farming settlement, with most of the necessary products for the city's life produced in the city itself. A number of annual events in Himbolt are considered to be the main attractions. For example, the festivals for Canada days, or summer festivals, are just a few to mention.
Map of Humboldt, SK, Canada
Humboldt, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Humboldt, SK, Canada is 52.201942, and the longitude is -105.123055. Humboldt, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 12' 6.9912'' N and 105° 7' 22.9980'' W.
Humboldt, SK, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 12' 6.9912'' N|
|DMS Long||105° 7' 22.9980'' W|
Coordinates of Humboldt, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)