Melville, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.930557, -102.807777.
Melville is a city in the south eastern part of the province of Saskatchewan in central Canada. With the population close to 45 hundred people it is the smallest city of the province. Melville was founded in the late 18th century as a small village near the newly built railway. The name of the city originates from the last name of one of the managers of the local railway administration. Modern Melville is a center of business and transport, with three main highways, Highway 10, Highway 15, and Highway 47 intersecting there. Traditionally, the city is a center of ice-hockey and other sports, as well as the center of various other aspects of cultural and social life of the region.
Where is Melville, SK, Canada on Map?
Road map of Melville, SK, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Melville, SK, Canada
Melville, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Melville, SK, Canada is 50.930557, and the longitude is -102.807777. Melville, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 55' 50.0052'' N and 102° 48' 27.9972'' W.
Melville, SK, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 55' 50.0052'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 48' 27.9972'' W|
Coordinates of Melville, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)