Adaminaby, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.996113, 148.773895.
Adaminaby is a small town located in southern part of New South Walse in Australia. It is located in the Snowy Mountains region and is famous with its amazing views and great nature. It is a tourist spot, and those who like fishing, bushwalking, boating, or mount climbing come to the town to enjoy local facilities and spend a great vacation there. The population of the town is about 5 hundred people.
Map of Adaminaby, NSW, Australia
Adaminaby, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adaminaby, NSW, Australia is -35.996113, and the longitude is 148.773895. Adaminaby, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 59' 46.0068'' S and 148° 46' 26.0220'' E.
Adaminaby, NSW, Australia elevation is 1022 meters height, that is equal to 3,353 feet.
Adaminaby, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 59' 46.0068'' S|
|DMS Long||148° 46' 26.0220'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,022 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,353 feet|
Coordinates of Adaminaby, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)