Bermagui, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.443371, 150.061356.
Bermagui is a small town situated near Murrah forest in the coastal part of New South Wales in Australia. The interesting name of the town is derived from the local expression for "settlement with canoes". The town offers truly beautiful views to the ocean and the Mount Dromedari. There are a few pretty good beaches near the town, which attract some number of tourists from the neighborhood.
Map of Bermagui, NSW, Australia
Bermagui, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bermagui, NSW, Australia is -36.443371, and the longitude is 150.061356. Bermagui, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 26' 36.1356'' S and 150° 3' 40.8816'' E.
Bermagui, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 26' 36.1356'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 3' 40.8816'' E|
Coordinates of Bermagui, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)