Knysna, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.035088, 23.046469.
Knysna is a large coastal town in Western Cape, South Africa, located near two main roads of the country. The city was established in 1871. It is a historic place known for its old buildings, as well as a very popular tourist destination with lots of beaches, nature reserves, trails, hotels, art galleries, restaurants, cafes, and so on. Points of interest in the town include the Millwood House Museum, Pezula Championship Golf Club & Championship Course, Pledge Nature Reserve, The Red Bridge, Knysna Fine Art, Bollards Bay Beach, Brenton Beach, Margaret's Viewpoint, and Knysna Mall.
Where is Knysna, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Knysna, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Knysna, South Africa
Knysna, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Knysna, South Africa is -34.035088, and the longitude is 23.046469. Knysna, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 2' 6.3168'' S and 23° 2' 47.2884'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 2' 6.3168'' S|
|DMS Long||23° 2' 47.2884'' E|
Coordinates of Knysna, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)