Afton, OK, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.691944, -94.963890.
Afton is a small town located in the north easternmost corner of the state of Oklahoma, the USA. The settlement emerged at the place of an old town of the Cherokees. However, in the late 1870 when the railroad was being laid in the region, the town was established and had the initial number of residents close to 700 people. In the early 1930s, the population of Afton increased to almost 15 hundred people. However later on the population decreased and currently Afton is a home to about one thousand people. The name Afton comes from the name of a river in Scotland. Afton is a home to an old railway station, Afton Cities Service Station built almost 90 years ago.
Map of Afton, OK, the USA
Afton, OK, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Afton, OK, the USA is 36.691944, and the longitude is -94.963890. Afton, OK, the USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 41' 30.9984'' N and 94° 57' 50.0040'' W.
Afton, OK, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 41' 30.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 57' 50.0040'' W|
Coordinates of Afton, OK, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)