Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.250546, 22.081095.
Aigio is a small town located in the west of Greece, with the population below 30,000 people. The city has a long and very winding history, and it used to be under the rule of many empires, Ancient Greece, Osman Empire, etc. Aigio is an important port and industrial center of the country, focused mainly on cultivating and importing fruits.
Map of Aigio, Greece
Aigio, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aigio, Greece is 38.250546, and the longitude is 22.081095. Aigio, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 15' 1.9656'' N and 22° 4' 51.9420'' E.
Aigio, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 15' 1.9656'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 4' 51.9420'' E|
Coordinates of Aigio, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)