Sepolia, Athens, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.004566, 23.716091.
Sepolia is a neighboring district of Athens, Greece. It is a former small municipality with the population hardly increasing 1000 people. A few decades ago it merged with the city and became one of the most thriving neighborhoods. Today it is connected with the city center by metro line, and it is now very easy and fast to reach Sepolia even from Pireas or Glyfada.
Map of Sepolia, Athens, Greece
Sepolia, Athens, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sepolia, Athens, Greece is 38.004566, and the longitude is 23.716091. Sepolia, Athens, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 0' 16.4376'' N and 23° 42' 57.9276'' E.
Sepolia, Athens, Greece elevation is 49 meters height, that is equal to 161 feet.
Sepolia, Athens, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 0' 16.4376'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 42' 57.9276'' E|
|Elevation (m)||49 m|
|Elevation (f)||161 feet|
Coordinates of Sepolia, Athens, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)