Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.669460, 39.967789.
Akashat is a small town with the population close to 5,000 people located in the province of Al Anbar, western Iraq. The town emerged in the beginning of the last century as a small settlement near a railway station. There are a few phosphate mines in the area, and a large Uranium producing facility.
Map of Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq
Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq is 33.669460, and the longitude is 39.967789. Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 40' 10.0560'' N and 39° 58' 4.0404'' E.
Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq elevation is 583 meters height, that is equal to 1,913 feet.
Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 40' 10.0560'' N|
|DMS Long||39° 58' 4.0404'' E|
|Elevation (m)||583 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,913 feet|
Coordinates of Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)