Al Qurnah, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.018221, 47.423172.
A small municipality of Al Qurnah is situated in southeastern Iraq, about 60 miles north of the city of Basra and about 8 miles west of the border between Iran and Iraq. It is a significant settlement since it is situated right at the point where the rivers of Tigris and Euphrates conjugate, forming the Shatt-al-Arab river. The town is pretty large, with the population close to 45 thousand people. It is a tourist spot visited by a certain number of tourists from around the area.
Map of Al Qurnah, Iraq
Al Qurnah, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Al Qurnah, Iraq is 31.018221, and the longitude is 47.423172. Al Qurnah, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 1' 5.5956'' N and 47° 25' 23.4192'' E.
Al Qurnah, Iraq elevation is 6 meters height, that is equal to 20 feet.
Al Qurnah, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 1' 5.5956'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 25' 23.4192'' E|
|Elevation (m)||6 m|
|Elevation (f)||20 feet|
Coordinates of Al Qurnah, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)