Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.420425, 44.297630.
Tagiyat is a small municipality in the neighborhood of Baghdad, the capital of Iraq. The town is located to the north of the city center and is a small agricultural community with the number of households not exceeding 100. Due to the proximity of the Tigris River, the area is very good for farming, and there are plenty of lawns in the neighborhood.
Map of Tagiyat, Iraq
Tagiyat, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tagiyat, Iraq is 33.420425, and the longitude is 44.297630. Tagiyat, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 25' 13.5300'' N and 44° 17' 51.4680'' E.
Tagiyat, Iraq elevation is 35 meters height, that is equal to 115 feet.
Tagiyat, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 25' 13.5300'' N|
|DMS Long||44° 17' 51.4680'' E|
|Elevation (m)||35 m|
|Elevation (f)||115 feet|
Coordinates of Tagiyat, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)