Ar Rutba, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.036388, 40.283333.
Ar Rutba is a small town in Iraq located in the dry climate of Iraqui desert. It is a small settlement near Highway 1, which has an important strategic location and used to work for military purposes (during the Gulf War) and research purposes. The population of the town is close to 22 thousand, and the town is of Sunni origin. The town is often involved in various local conflicts and is quite dangerous environment for living.
Where is Ar Rutba, Iraq on Map?
Road map of Ar Rutba, Iraq shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ar Rutba, Iraq
Ar Rutba, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ar Rutba, Iraq is 33.036388, and the longitude is 40.283333. Ar Rutba, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 2' 10.9968'' N and 40° 16' 59.9988'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 2' 10.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 16' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Ar Rutba, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)