Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.802088, 47.574837.
Madaniyah is a small town known also as Ad Dayr, located in the district of Al Basrah, Iraq. There are about 5,000 residents living in the town, and it is a purely agricultural community. Due to an advantageous location of the town near a small river, there are plenty of fertile lands and fields surrounding the town and helping the local population make the ends meet.
Map of Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq
Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq is 30.802088, and the longitude is 47.574837. Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 48' 7.5168'' N and 47° 34' 29.4132'' E.
Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq elevation is 5 meters height, that is equal to 16 feet.
Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 48' 7.5168'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 34' 29.4132'' E|
|Elevation (m)||5 m|
|Elevation (f)||16 feet|
Coordinates of Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)