Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.978292, 48.460571.
Al-Faw is a very small town as a port in the southernmost part of Iraq, situated right near the border between Iraq and Iran, on the Arvand Rud River. It is also located quite close to the Arabic Gulf and is the westernmost settlement of the country. Due to the strategical importance of the area, the town was repeatedly damaged during the world wars and regional conflicts.
Map of Al-Faw, Iraq
Al-Faw, Iraq Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Al-Faw, Iraq is 29.978292, and the longitude is 48.460571. Al-Faw, Iraq is located at Iraq country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 58' 41.8512'' N and 48° 27' 38.0556'' E.
Al-Faw, Iraq Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 58' 41.8512'' N|
|DMS Long||48° 27' 38.0556'' E|
Coordinates of Al-Faw, Iraq is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iraq
Also check out these related Towns.
- Al-Faw, Iraq (29.978292, 48.460571)
- Ar Rutba, Iraq (33.036388, 40.283333)
- Al Qurnah, Iraq (31.018221, 47.423172)
- Zarayan, Iraq (35.314400, 45.672794)
- Miqdadiyah, Diyala, Iraq (33.966408, 44.916069)
- Tagiyat, Iraq (33.420425, 44.297630)
- Ankawa, Erbil, Iraq (36.229168, 43.993610)
- Akashat, Al Anbar, Iraq (33.669460, 39.967789)
- Madaniyah, Al Basrah, Iraq (30.802088, 47.574837)