Akola Village, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.372799, 75.148499.
Akola is a village in central Maharashtra, which can be found near the town of Sangola. The settlement was formed quite recently, and about 60 years ago there was a small railway station built near Akola named Wasud. Railway is the only way to reach the neighboring towns and villages from the area.
Where is Akola Village, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Akola Village, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Akola Village, Maharashtra, India
Akola Village, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Akola Village, Maharashtra, India is 17.372799, and the longitude is 75.148499. Akola Village, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 22' 22.0764'' N and 75° 8' 54.5964'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 22' 22.0764'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 8' 54.5964'' E|
Coordinates of Akola Village, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)