Aksu, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.176327, 80.275902.
A city of Aksu in Xinjiang, China, is situated quite close to the border with Kyrgyzstan and has a great deal of Muslim population, with the total number of residents exceeding 570,000 people. The name of the city takes source from Turk expression meaning "White Water", and old Osman and Turk traditions have a huge influence on local culture. The land used to be under the rule of various emperors, Osman, Mongol, and so on. Today it is a small oasis city with great infrastructure and facilities.
Where is Aksu, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Aksu, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aksu, Xinjiang, China
Aksu, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aksu, Xinjiang, China is 41.176327, and the longitude is 80.275902. Aksu, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 10' 34.7772'' N and 80° 16' 33.2472'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 10' 34.7772'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 16' 33.2472'' E|
Coordinates of Aksu, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)