Guiyang, Guizhou, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.646999, 106.629997.
Guiyang is the largest city in the province of Guizhou in southern China. It is divided into 7 districts and has the total population close to 3 million people. Located on a beautiful setting, the city is a key economic, business, financial, and cultural center of the region. Guiyang is known for its gardens, parks, beautiful architecture, unique culture and cuisine. The city is a great tourist destination and a place to observe and get to know the local traditions and customs. The main tourist attractions of Guiyang include Huaxi National Wetland Park, Qianling Park, Confucian Center, Xifeng Concentration Camp, The Jiaxiu Pavilion, Qingyan Ancient Town, and many others.
Where is Guiyang, Guizhou, China on Map?
Road map of Guiyang, Guizhou, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guiyang, Guizhou, China
Guiyang, Guizhou, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guiyang, Guizhou, China is 26.646999, and the longitude is 106.629997. Guiyang, Guizhou, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 38' 49.1964'' N and 106° 37' 47.9892'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 38' 49.1964'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 37' 47.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Guiyang, Guizhou, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
No comments written yet.