Luoyang, Henan, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.669724, 112.442223.
Luoyang is a large city and a social life center situated in the province of Henan, which is in eastern China. Just like all large cities of the country, Luoyang has a special atmosphere, special climate, and special culture. There are about 6 million people living in Luoyang. It is one of the oldest cities of the country considered to be one of the first developing Chinese civilization. Modern Luoyang is an industrial and business center, as well as a tourist destination and a great place to visit. There are plenty of parks and gardens in the city as the local nature and especially flora is unique. There are numerous museums, theaters, galleries, concert halls and other venues, restaurants and shopping areas, which are always crowded and are the main points of interest for the city's guests.
Map of Luoyang, Henan, China
Luoyang, Henan, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Luoyang, Henan, China is 34.669724, and the longitude is 112.442223. Luoyang, Henan, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 40' 11.0064'' N and 112° 26' 32.0028'' E.
Luoyang, Henan, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 40' 11.0064'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 26' 32.0028'' E|
Coordinates of Luoyang, Henan, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)