Anshan, Liaoning, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.116669, 122.983330.
Anshan is a large city in eastern China, situated in the province of Liaoning and being one of the largest cities of the province. The province is coastal but the city is located a bit inland. Anshan was established in the pre-historic times and there is a large number of historic monuments and ruins of the buildings preserved till the modern times. Those include, in particular, the old City Gate and the remains of old copper mines. Modern Anshan is a business and economy center, with plenty of office and business facilities. The city is also a center of cultural life, with plenty of theaters, museums, galleries, concert halls and other venues. The population of Anshan is close to 3.7 million people, most of those are highly educated specialists or the people working in services.
Map of Anshan, Liaoning, China
Anshan, Liaoning, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anshan, Liaoning, China is 41.116669, and the longitude is 122.983330. Anshan, Liaoning, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 7' 0.0084'' N and 122° 58' 59.9880'' E.
Anshan, Liaoning, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 7' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 58' 59.9880'' E|
Coordinates of Anshan, Liaoning, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)