Datong, Shanxi, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.083332, 113.300003.
Datong is a large city and one of the key centers of cultural, business, and social life of Shanxi Province in northern China. Datong is an old city, with plenty of historic attractions, old temples and pagodas, museums and galleries, parks and gardens. Datong has 2 free economic zones and a large number of international businesses and enterprises. Historically, it is a coal mining community and a center of transportation, with a large number of highways crossing there. Datong is known as a home to one of the largest and one of the most prestigious universities in the region. The local culture is interesting and unique, with remarkable cuisine and interesting local traditions. Datong is a home to about 3.3 million people.
Where is Datong, Shanxi, China on Map?
Road map of Datong, Shanxi, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Datong, Shanxi, China
Datong, Shanxi, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Datong, Shanxi, China is 40.083332, and the longitude is 113.300003. Datong, Shanxi, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 4' 59.9952'' N and 113° 18' 0.0108'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 4' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 18' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Datong, Shanxi, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)