Foshan, Gundong Province, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.016666, 113.116669.
Foshan is one of the largest cities in China and the industrial and cultural center of Guandong Province. Situated in the southernmost part of the counrty, the city is very old and a very important transportation, business, trade, and social life center. It is an old city built near the Pearl River. The first settlement were established there in per-Medieval times. Today, there are about 7.4 million people living in Foshan, and the city is divided into 5 districts. The local people are speaking Cantonese, and the city is the center of the Chinese opera culture, old Chinese tradition of lion dance, as well as traditional sports like sumo and others. There are a large number of various attractions and landmarks in Foshan.
Map of Foshan, Gundong Province, China
Foshan, Gundong Province, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Foshan, Gundong Province, China is 23.016666, and the longitude is 113.116669. Foshan, Gundong Province, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 0' 59.9976'' N and 113° 7' 0.0084'' E.
Foshan, Gundong Province, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 0' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 7' 0.0084'' E|
Coordinates of Foshan, Gundong Province, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)