Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.650002, 109.833336.
Baotou is a large city and the most populated city of Inner Mongolia province in northern China. Baotou is a developing city with 5 districts and the total population close to 2.6 million people. The town was established there in the early 19th century, at the place of an old settlement which thrived there centuries ago. The town witnessed a number of historic events and wars, as well as suffered from a serious damage during the 1990s earthquake, when over 20,000 people were left homeless. Baotou is now being transformed from traditionally industrial to business and commercial center. The city is beautiful and has many prominent landmarks like Saihantalah Grasslands Park, Badekar Monastery, Northern Weapons Park, and others.
Map of Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China
Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China is 40.650002, and the longitude is 109.833336. Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 39' 0.0072'' N and 109° 50' 0.0096'' E.
Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 39' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 50' 0.0096'' E|
Coordinates of Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)