Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.994898, 83.237869.
Alamanda is a small village emerged near a railway station, Lotlapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India. There are about 1,200 people living in the village, and it is one of the numerous small settlements in the area, with no more than 2-3 thousand people. Agriculture is the most common occupation for the local population, and they are trying to harvest as much as possible from their gardens and farms in order to have some food on their table and possible some money in their pockets.
Map of Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India
Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India is 17.994898, and the longitude is 83.237869. Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 59' 41.6328'' N and 83° 14' 16.3284'' E.
Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 59' 41.6328'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 14' 16.3284'' E|
Coordinates of Alamanda, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)