Aldersyde, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.676540, -113.879448.
A small municipality of Aldersyde is located in southern Alberta, Canada, about 16 miles south from the city of Calgary. It is a small transportation point since State Highway 7, State Highway 2, Highway 2A, and a line of Canadian Pacific Railway are passing by the town. There are about 1,400 people living in Aldersyde.
Where is Aldersyde, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Aldersyde, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aldersyde, AB, Canada
Aldersyde, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aldersyde, AB, Canada is 50.676540, and the longitude is -113.879448. Aldersyde, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 40' 35.5440'' N and 113° 52' 46.0128'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 40' 35.5440'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 52' 46.0128'' W|
Coordinates of Aldersyde, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)