Long Sault, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.030399, -74.890556.
Long Sault is a very small town near South Stormont, in Ontario, Canada, located on the northern banks of the St Lawrence River, to the west of Cornwall, 96 kilometers southeast of Ottawa, 127 kilometers southwest of Montreal, and close to the border with the United States. It is named after Long Sault Rapid located nearby. It played a role in limiting navigation along the St. Lawrence River, resulting in the building of a large dam. Long Sault Arena, Long Sault Parkway, and Milles Roches Campground are among the points of interest in the town. It is also located close to a few state parks like Robert Moses State Park - Thousand Islands.
Where is Long Sault, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Long Sault, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Long Sault, ON, Canada
Long Sault, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Long Sault, ON, Canada is 45.030399, and the longitude is -74.890556. Long Sault, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 1' 49.4364'' N and 74° 53' 26.0016'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 1' 49.4364'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 53' 26.0016'' W|
Coordinates of Long Sault, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)