Alert, NU, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 82.508453, -62.410526.
Canadian town of Alret in Nunavut is known as the world's northernmost permanently inhabited settlement. It is situated only about 500 miles from the North Pole. There is permanent scientific and military personnel living in the town, but in certain times there are not more the 5 people living in Alert.
Where is Alert, NU, Canada on Map?
Road map of Alert, NU, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alert, NU, Canada
Alert, NU, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alert, NU, Canada is 82.508453, and the longitude is -62.410526. Alert, NU, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 82° 30' 30.4308'' N and 62° 24' 37.8936'' W.
|DMS Lat||82° 30' 30.4308'' N|
|DMS Long||62° 24' 37.8936'' W|
Coordinates of Alert, NU, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)