Milton, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.526646, -79.891205.
Milton is a large city in Ontario, South Canada, with the population close to 100,000 people. It is located in the neighborhood of Toronto - Mississagua. Th city is famous with its multicultural community, silent and calm lifestyle, as well as with excellent recreation facilities. The most known of those include Glen Eden Ski & Snowboard Centre, Crawford Lake Conservation Area, Mohawk Raceway, Milton Curling Club, Drumquin Park BMX track, Bruce Trail, and many more.
Where is Milton, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Milton, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Milton, ON, Canada
Milton, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Milton, ON, Canada is 43.526646, and the longitude is -79.891205. Milton, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 31' 35.9256'' N and 79° 53' 28.3380'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 31' 35.9256'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 53' 28.3380'' W|
Coordinates of Milton, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)