Alexandria, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.774696, -85.885719.
Alexandria is a small town in eastern Alabama, USA, situated between the cities of Gadsden and Anniston. It is a small settlement near Highway 431 and a part of a small local urban area of Anniston and Oxford. The town's history is stretching for over 200 years and modern day's Alexandria has the population close to 4,000 people. Most of the residents are involved in services and various small agricultural businesses in the town. Alexandria is a well provided modern community which is connected with other neighboring cities and towns by an effective system of bus routes.
Where is Alexandria, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Alexandria, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alexandria, AL, USA
Alexandria, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexandria, AL, USA is 33.774696, and the longitude is -85.885719. Alexandria, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 46' 28.9056'' N and 85° 53' 8.5884'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 46' 28.9056'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 53' 8.5884'' W|
Coordinates of Alexandria, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)