Alexandria, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.311180, -74.636719.
Alexandria is a small town in eastern Ontario, Canada, known now as North Glengarry. The town was established only 20 years ago, as a result of a merge of three smaller villages. The population of Alexandria is close to 10,000 people. It is a nice town, a cultural center and a center of sports, with a number of annual competitions in junior hockey. It is also a home to a few important events dedicated to Scottish culture.
Where is Alexandria, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Alexandria, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alexandria, ON, Canada
Alexandria, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexandria, ON, Canada is 45.311180, and the longitude is -74.636719. Alexandria, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 18' 40.2480'' N and 74° 38' 12.1884'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 18' 40.2480'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 38' 12.1884'' W|
Coordinates of Alexandria, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)