Aulac, NB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.868454, -64.282425.
Aulac is a small town in the easternmost part of New Brunswick, Canada. It is situated literally on the border with Nova Scotia and is a historic town which saw a number of battles and wars. In modern times, the town is a small business, commercial and transportation spot situated near Highway 2. There are about 14,500 people live in Aulac.
Where is Aulac, NB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Aulac, NB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aulac, NB, Canada
Aulac, NB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aulac, NB, Canada is 45.868454, and the longitude is -64.282425. Aulac, NB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 52' 6.4344'' N and 64° 16' 56.7300'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 52' 6.4344'' N|
|DMS Long||64° 16' 56.7300'' W|
Coordinates of Aulac, NB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)