Andalusia, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.308504, -86.483292.
Andalusia is a small town in Alabama, with the population slightly below 10,000 people. The town emerged in the middle of the 19th century and has got the name after a province of Spain. The town is a tourist spot, with the attractions including First National Bank Building, Avant House, Central of Georgia Depot, and some others.
Map of Andalusia, AL, USA
Andalusia, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Andalusia, AL, USA is 31.308504, and the longitude is -86.483292. Andalusia, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 18' 30.6144'' N and 86° 28' 59.8512'' W.
Andalusia, AL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 18' 30.6144'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 28' 59.8512'' W|
Coordinates of Andalusia, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)