Anfield, Liverpool, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.430759, -2.961425.
Anfield is a famous landmark, an iconic football stadium, and the home ground of Liverpool Football Club since 1892. Opened in 1884, the stadium has a seating capacity of 53,394, located at Anfield Rd, Anfield, Liverpool, about 3 km from Lime Street Station. It is one of the largest football stadiums in the country with a size of 101 by 68 meters (110.5 yds × 74.4 yds). Anfield also hosts music concerts, international matches, and rugby league matches. The stadium hosted many major events including The 1996 UEFA European Football Championship and the 2019 Magic Weekend. There is also a museum in the stadium, named The LFC Stadium Tour Museum Anfield. Nearby tourist attractions include Trent Alexander Arnold Mural.
Where is Anfield, Liverpool, UK on Map?
Road map of Anfield, Liverpool, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Anfield, Liverpool, UK
Anfield, Liverpool, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Anfield, Liverpool, UK is 53.430759, and the longitude is -2.961425. Anfield, Liverpool, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 25' 50.7324'' N and 2° 57' 41.1300'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 25' 50.7324'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 57' 41.1300'' W|
Coordinates of Anfield, Liverpool, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)