The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.924400, -1.323316.
The Rose Bowl, also known as The Ageas Bowl or the Hampshire Bowl, is a cricket ground with a capacity of 15,000, located at Botley Rd, West End, Southampton, United Kingdom. It is the home ground of Hampshire County Cricket Club since its opening in 2001. The Rose Bowl hosts test matches, One-Day Internationals, and Twenty20 International matches. It hosted The 2004 ICC Champions Trophy and The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. There are a 4-star hotel and a golf course in the area. The Rose Bowl also hosts the home matches of Southern Vipers, a women's cricket team.
Where is The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK on Map?
Road map of The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK
The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK is 50.924400, and the longitude is -1.323316. The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 55' 27.8400'' N and 1° 19' 23.9376'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 55' 27.8400'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 19' 23.9376'' W|
Coordinates of The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)