Aprilia, Lazio, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.583332, 12.650000.
Aprilia is a city situated in the province of Lazio, central Italy, as well as a large community in the province of Latina. It can be found about 17 miles south east of the capital of the country and is an old city founded during the times of the late Roman Empire. For many centuries it used to be a small town of fishermen and farmers, but as the capital city started expanding, the city of Aprilia began growing too. There is a large number of small towns being a part of the Aprilia district, which rely totally on agriculture and wine producing in their economy. There are a few interesting old buildings to see in the downtown area of Arilia. The city can not be called a touristy place since most of the visitors are interested in the old architecture and entertainment of the capital city.
Map of Aprilia, Lazio, Italy
Aprilia, Lazio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aprilia, Lazio, Italy is 41.583332, and the longitude is 12.650000. Aprilia, Lazio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 34' 59.9952'' N and 12° 39' 0.0000'' E.
Aprilia, Lazio, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 34' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 39' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Aprilia, Lazio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)