Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.725925, 8.555683.
Sassari is a small city and the capital of Province of Sassari in Sardinia, Italy. With the population close to 130,000 people, it is the second largest city in Sardinia after Cagliari. The first settlement was established there in the 12th century, and the island was ruled by different Empires and kings. Today's Sassari is a tourist center, as well as a small industrial spot where a few oil processing, pharmaceutical, and machinery producing facilities are located.
Map of Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy
Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy is 40.725925, and the longitude is 8.555683. Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 43' 33.3300'' N and 8° 33' 20.4588'' E.
Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 43' 33.3300'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 33' 20.4588'' E|
Coordinates of Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sanremo, Liguria, Italy (43.816666, 7.783333)
- Modica, Sicily, Italy (36.849998, 14.766667)
- Bitonto, Apulia, Italy (41.116669, 16.683332)
- Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy (41.243057, 16.505278)
- Trani, Apulia, Italy (41.266666, 16.416668)
- Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy (44.389442, 7.547778)
- Faenza, Emilia-Romagna, Italy (44.285557, 11.883333)
- Agrigento, Sicily, Italy (37.316666, 13.583333)
- Benevento, Campania, Italy (41.133331, 14.783333)
- Olbia, Sassari, Italy (40.916668, 9.500000)