Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.173168, 20.489973.
Argostolion is a coastal resort town in Kefalonia island, Greece. It is one of the most famous and popular tourist spots, with numerous excellent hotels, restaurants, historic buildings and chapels, wonderful beaches and the absence of crowds during the whole season. Choose this town if you're looking for great beach-type summer vacation.
Map of Argostolion, Greece
Argostolion, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Argostolion, Greece is 38.173168, and the longitude is 20.489973. Argostolion, Greece is located at Greece country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 10' 23.4048'' N and 20° 29' 23.9028'' E.
Argostolion, Greece elevation is 10 meters height, that is equal to 33 feet.
Argostolion, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 10' 23.4048'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 29' 23.9028'' E|
|Elevation (m)||10 m|
|Elevation (f)||33 feet|
Coordinates of Argostolion, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Greece
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kastoria, West Macedonia, Greece (40.520744, 21.271206)
- Vlichada, Santorini, Greece (36.338459, 25.433325)
- Chania, Сrete, Greece (35.513828, 24.018038)
- Avgonima, Chios, Greece (38.376915, 26.022394)
- Kili, Euboea, Greece (38.540272, 24.060272)
- Paros, Naoussa, Greece (37.083923, 25.147457)
- Rovoliari, Greece (39.004810, 21.997837)
- Mithimna, Lesbos, Greece (39.367146, 26.175146)
- Adamantas, Milos, Greece (36.726013, 24.446859)
- Sparti, Greece (37.074448, 22.430241)