Arthur, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.715702, -88.474541.
Arthur is a small village in Douglas and Moultrie Counties in Illinois, United States, situated 32 miles east of Decatur and 5 miles west of Chesterville. It was incorporated as a village in 1877. The village is home to the largest Amish community in the state, which was founded in 1864. Points of interest in the village include Prairieland Gardens Greenhouse, Jurgens Park, Arthur Community Park District, Penn Station, Illinois Amish Heritage Center, and a couple of stores. NFL player George Corbett was raised in Arthur, Illinois. Decatur Airport (DEC) is situated about 28 miles away from the village.
Where is Arthur, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Arthur, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Arthur, IL, USA
Arthur, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arthur, IL, USA is 39.715702, and the longitude is -88.474541. Arthur, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 42' 56.5272'' N and 88° 28' 28.3476'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 42' 56.5272'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 28' 28.3476'' W|
Coordinates of Arthur, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)